Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Daddy :o)

Colin was pleased with his tie-dyed t-shirt (and his bargain bucket videos from me!!) He got loads of cards, including the obligatory 1970's footballer type one. I'm sure Grannies must have drawers full of cards from eons ago, lol. Romy made some lovely banana muffins with stars on. There were 12 of them and we scoffed 4 each! They were only tiny though.

Cleaned out the fish this afternoon which was a yucky job. Romy thought it was hilarious when one of the fish attempted to commit Harry Karry by flipping out of the net. Luckily it landed back in the pool. I wouldn't have found it funny scrabbling around on the floor trying to pick the bleedin' thing up (like I did with some tadpoles recently at Normanby park!)

We got a brochure from Eurodisney today. It had a DVD with it. Romy and I sat and watched it ooh-ing and aah-ing and wishing... Maybe one day :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home