Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Strawberry Fields Forever.

Found a great PYO strawberry place this afternoon. Picked far too many as usual and was then shocked at the price, lol. Mind you, they were v. cheap compared to shop bought ones and of course you get to pick the very best juicy red ones, yum! Romy was horrified when I suggested she eat one as we were picking. She's far too honest that girl. Puts me to shame ;o)

Went to Nana and Grandad's for an outdoor tea which was very nice (apart from the church bells ringing very loudly in our ears for an hour!) Romy had a lovely play in the mud that Grandad had dug over ready to lay some decking. You can see the glorious state she got in in the photo. Never mind; clothes are in the wash and Romy's in the bath (eating strawberries, lol)

Bought some of these scoubidou things the other day. Spent ages today looking at the diagram instructions trying to work out how to knot them. Finally it came to me in a light bulb moment in the car on the way home from my Mum's. There's no stopping me now! All I have to do is try and show Romy. She'll no doubt pick it up straight away though. I must be getting old :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home