Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What a scorcher!

Ooh, I feel sorry for people who were stuck in offices or classrooms today. We've been outside enjoying the sun as you can see from the photo's above. I'm not sure quite what species of idiot I resembled in my shorts(!) and one of Romy's sunhats. Don't worry though, there's no photographic evidence of that - thankfully!

The great thing about home educating is that we don't have to stick to "school" hours. Romy can enjoy the afternoon in the sun and now we can do some work this evening. Colin is out teaching First Aid so we're having a Girl's Night In :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home