Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, August 15, 2005

A-maze-ing!

We spent a lovely time at Alkborough turf maze with Nikki and Emily today. Here are a couple of pics of Romy and Emily enjoying themselves.




Afterwards we went to Normanby park for a while. The girls collected a bag full of "nature" which they then 'divvied' out on the back seat on the way home ("A leaf for you, some mud for me".) Eek!

We found yet another Enid Blyton anthology at The Works when we went into town on Saturday. It's The Family Collection which is all about a family who live in various different homes, such as horse-drawn caravans and house boats. Needless to say Roo is loving it and I have a sore throat from reading ;o)

Sunday afternoon was spent at my Mum's house. Romy got her favourite Linda McCartney pie for Sunday Dinner, lol. Nana spoils her :o))) She spoils me too, as she sewed Roo's two swimming badges on her towel so that I didn't have to. Thanks Mum, I owe you one (or several thousand!) Here's Romy modelling it:


The ones on the left are her seahorse and dolphin badges and on the right are the distance ones. While I'm at it here's a pic of the back of the towel just cos' it's so nice. My Mum made it of course!




Went for a lovely meal at Pizza Hut tonight for a rare treat. They do lovely vegan pizzas as you can ask for them without cheese.

I've been looking through my old CD's and came accross my Dan Reed Network ones. Oh how I used to love them and worship the Long-Haired One in my youth! I put a couple of songs on this afternoon and briefly tried to return to said youth for a while. Alas it was not to be. Am now the wrong side of 30 and must face up to being a grown-up at last! *Sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home