Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Feeling scrinkly :o(

It's been a funny old day today. I've had something on my mind all day so I've been a bit "scrinkly" as Colin puts it. Feel a bit better now after Colin told me to go and have a bath while he and Roo made some root vegetable and lentil soup :o) I laid back and looked through the new Lush catalogue dreaming of possible xmas pressies (hint@ Colin!)

Had a lovely afternoon at my friend Theresa's house today. The girl's had a good play and we had a good old chinwag and a laugh. She always makes me feel better as we have the same p.o.v on most things. Denise also rang for a chat this morning which was great.

We finished The Magician's Nephew last night, so we'll be starting on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe tonight. Roo sat and read a few Puddle Lane books to herself this morning. I remember my sister having those when she was Roo's age. She's 21 now!

Here's Roo with a pair of curtain tassels that she made into people today. She then put on a lovely puppet show for me. Cute :o)


Off to the cinema and library tomorrow. Another Mummy/Daughter day, lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Linda said...

I'm right with you Hazel.
PS. Are they my curtain tassels?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Oooh, hello Mum!!!
Yes, they're your tassels ;o)
Love you. xxx

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home