Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, October 03, 2005

The mother of all growth spurts!

Romy stood against me the other day and I just had this feeling that she'd grown several centimetres. I was right! In the 4 months since her birthday she's grown 4 1/2cm. This is the same amount as she grew in the whole 12 months previously. She's now 129cm (4ft 2 ish.) According to this height chart she's off the scale, lol. It must be all those chocolate soya milkshakes, chocolate yoghurts and tofu she's been scoffing recently! All that calcium. Who needs cow's milk? :o) I also checked her BMI on that site. At 16-point-something it's perfect for a kid aparrently.

Off swimming this afternoon with Emily and Nikki. Better go and shave my legs ;o) Wish there was a swimming costume that gave you a model's body, rofl!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

And here was me hoping we'd get away without doing anything remotely 'school-ish' today. LOL

We just had to print out that chart and plot all three girls onto it. Myf is nearly on the 90th line, Tea is bang on 50 and Piglet, surprise, surprise, is off the top of the scale.

Off to weigh them now!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home