Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, November 07, 2005

Happy Half Birthday Romy!

Realised yesterday that roo was exactly six-and-a-half. If I'd have thought sooner I could have made her a half birthday card and half a cake, lol (with six-and-a-half candles on ;o))

Off swimming this afternoon which should be good.

I actually spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone to Amanda last night :o) We've been friends since we were 11 (20 years, gawd!) She's my 'comfy jumper' friend if you know what I mean. So it was great to catch up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

I know exactly what you mean about a 'comfy jumper' kind of friend! What a lovely expression! :)

How's them piggies? I have a spare one, you know... ;)

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home