Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Romy the Ninja!!

Yesterday was so cool at taekwondo. Roo actually got to break a board... twice!! We were soooo proud. She did a front kick and a turning kick. She's also been picked as part of a small group of four to do a nunchuck display at the graduation. *Blub* :'-)) Saturday at 10am at Ancholme leisure centre in Brigg if anyone fancies coming :o) Can't wait!

We went for a reeeeeealllly long walk yesterday in the countryside with Tilly. Well, we weren't planning on it being that long but by the time we got back we'd been out for 2 1/2 hours and I was knackered!! Tilly flaked out for the rest of the evening (Hurrah!) I had a long soak in the bath and then when Colin went for a bath this happened. Bless her ;o)))

Had a lovely two-hour phone conversation with my old friend Amanda last night. T'was almost midnight by the time we'd finished, lol. When I came downstairs Colin asked me "Did Amanda have anything to say then?" "Um, not much." I replied, rofl. I love being a woman. You can chat for two hours about 'not much.' ;o)

Off to my Mum's in a bit for Sunday Dinner. Yum!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Coo, don't think I could do that with a board!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home