Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Please sign this petition!!!

If you could take a minute to sign this I'd be eternally grateful. It makes me sick to my stomach :o(

Just a quickie today: Spent the day doing loads of ironing (I have the blister to prove it!) Whilst being on hand to help Roo with her work. She did really well looking stuff up in her books that she needed. She really got the hang of using the index and contents pages. As well as doing some more work on her project she did some phonics work and some maths. She's now making lots of things for her dolls house out of cardboard and tinfoil :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home