Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Very quick update.

Love love love this: The Real Hot 100. Makes such a lovely change from all those crappy bloke's mags with their 'Hot 100 babes.' Bleurgh.

Oh dear. I'm not very well travelled am I??? You can see why I'm not that bothered about going abroad. There are so many places in Britain left to go yet.

County map
I've visited the counties in yellow.
Which counties have you visited?

made by marnanel
map reproduced from Ordnance Survey map data
by permission of the Ordnance Survey.
© Crown copyright 2001.

Over the last few days Roo has been making a start on her Egyptian project. I printed loads of great stuff from Edhelper which has started us off nicely.

Last night we went for a lovely picnic at a nearby turf maze:





I love the last one of Roo drinking an Innocent smoothie without the straw, lol. She went over to Emily's this afternoon and had a whale of a time in her paddling pool. She came back as brown as a berry. She had two further soakings tonight too: her swimming lesson and a bath. That girl is CLEAN!

Loads more to write about but it's too late. I need my bed :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home