Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, July 03, 2006

Tagged by Kris :o)

5 things in my refrigerator:
Withering bag of spinach
A vegan chocolate Santa of Romy's (1/2 eaten)
Salad cream that no-one ever, ever eats (possibly furry by now!)
Hummous (as always)
Cucumbers (Romy eats them like they're going out of fashion :o))

5 things in my closet:
Some of clothes that are too big for me
Some of clothes that are too small for me
Romy's 'baby box' with all her momentoes in it
Several couch rolls for my therapy couch.
Loads of coat hangers (where do they all come from? They must reproduce, surely!)

5 things in my purse/handbag:
Mobile phone
Ipod
Tissues
Plasters
Pens/several other 'Mumsy essentials' ;o)

5 things in my car:
Hay strewn all over the place (from picking up those hay bales the other day. Looks like we keep a horse in there!)
Bottles with hot water in (supposed to be cold but you could drink coffee from them when they've been in the car in this weather.)
A Yankee Candles apple flavour car freshener
A piece of carpet for Tilly to sit on
Dog hairs :o(

5 people I am tagging:
Nikki
Lucy
Liza
Everyone else seems to have done it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home