Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Work Tomorrow!

Poor Roo. She's had a bit of a bad day today. She got up too early and I think that skewed the day a bit for her. She's had a few tears, mainly about her bottom canine that is very loose and has done nothing but bleed tonight. I've read her a whole "My Secret Unicorn" book to make her feel better. Bless her :o(

I haven't had the best of days either really. Theresa rang and asked if we wanted to go to the park this afternoon, so off we toddled the 1 1/5 miles there. By the time I got home I was in considerable pain with my Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. This is the first day it's started in earnest. A momentous day, lol: 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Here's to the next 29 weeks ;o)

Anyway, Romy had a good play with Abi today and with Emily yesterday so tomorrow it's just the two of us. The table is clear(!!!) and we're down to some work. We can't wait. Romy is planning on starting a TKD project, rofl. I'll see what I can do education wise. Her wish is my command! I'm thinking; the history of TKD, geography including South Korean flag and map, computer skills researching and printing stuff out. I'm sure I'll get plenty of maths and English in there too. Yes, the rest has done me the world of good. I'm planning on having Monday afternoons as a play day with Emily (assuming she's free on Mondays) tues, Weds and Thurs 'working' and Friday as an arty/crafty/baking sort of day. We'll see how it goes. The best laid plans and all that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home