Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Royal Mail rant.

No, they don't even deserve capital letters. Let's call them royal mail. God I'm sooooo mad, I could scream!

A while back (before I was pregnant) I bought two tickets to see Keane in concert for me and Romy. However I didn't realise at the time that they were standidng tickets and now I can't face standing there for hours so I put them on eBay. Well, they did very well and I was really chuffed. I got twice what I paid for them (I would have been happy with just the cover price.) The bloke paid instantly by Paypal and I sent them first thing Monday by first class recorded delivery. So far so hunky dory. However I emailed him last night to ask if they'd arrived safely and, er no. He hasn't received them yet. So I checked online and by telephone using the tracking number and was told to leave it a couple more days as, no it hasn't been delivered yet. AAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!! Why didn't I fork out a fiver to get guaranteed next day delivery? If I have to give this money back I'll be left with nothing as you can't even get compensation for recorded (Well, you can get a bit but it doesn't cover the cost of the tickets.)

Anyone know a good field I can go scream in?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Poooooo. As you know, I'm royal mail's biggest fan. Not. Make sure he checks with his sorting office - if he was out when they tried to deliver them, they far too often don't bother leaving "attempted delivery" notes, leaving intended recipient none the wiser they ever tried. Been caught that way dozens of times....and the damn packages eventually turn up back here marked "not called for" several months later - not a lot of good if that happens to you!! Keeping fingers crossed for you.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Thanks Nikki.
Got an email from him this morning saying they'd finally arrived! Thank flip for that!!! Not bad, only four days for first class recorded delivery ;o)

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home