Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The End?

I've decided to take a break from Blogging. Normal service may or may not resume. It depends how I feel. To be honest, now I've made this decision it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I can't be bothered at the moment documenting our lives. We need a bit of privacy. I might just keep the blog for writing about special events (Xmas, achievements etc.) We'll see.

I'll carry on with my pregnancy blog and Roo will update her guinea pig one too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Sorry to hear this. I'm an infrequent visitor but I do make it round every once in a while. I'll hibernate you on the blogring - if you start blogging again, let me know and I'll activate you again.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

awww why you stopped blogging? i liked reading your blog :(

4:15 PM  
Blogger HelenHaricot said...

Hope you have a lovely xmas, and the pregnancy goes smoothly

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home