Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Drama Queen!!

Yesterday Romy started a new drama club. She had such a fab time, just as I thought she would. This is one area in life where I don't mind saying she is truly gifted! Her imagination really is second to none. She always has a story running through her head and lives her life as a narrative, lol. She is constantly bursting with ideas for plays and stories. Anyway, The lady who runs it was so impressed when I picked her up. She said (and I quote - or paraphrase at least!) "She was spot on. Absolutely excellent. They are never that good when they first come." *Beams with pride* She was given some lines to learn for a Christmas show too! I am soooo proud of her. She can't wait to go next week :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home