Home's cool, so Home School!

Hi. This is Romy's Home Education blog. Read about her adventures here...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Image hosted by ImageShack
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Acting Antics!!

OMG, Romy did her drama school performance today. I was soooo unbelievably proud of her. It took me all the strength I had not to burst into tears! She had to do some solo poetry and I was hoping her stutter wouldn't come out too much under the pressure. I needn't have worried though as she sailed through her piece brilliantly. She was fluent, loud and clear. Fabulous! Oh, and a quick plug for me - saw an old friend of my Mum's there who was watching her grandaughter like my Mum was. She said I only looked about 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You knew I'd put that in Mum, rofl.)

(Edit: My Mum wanted to know what this was on Tansy's nose. It's a sticker that Romy put there, lol.)

Here she is (far right) doing her solo.
Really getting into the singing. No nerves at all!!!

What a beautiful person she is, inside and out. Stunning girl!!


Yesterday was the Taekwondo Christmas party. Loads of pics over on Mad Mama's Musings, but some more of Roo here. She had a fabulous time and has so many friends there now. It's ace :o)
Gorgeous girl.
With Mum :o)

With one of her friends.
Burning off some energy.

Attacking Master Smith with SEVEN other kids, lol.

Hanging around his neck.

Phew! Some time out.

Receiving her gift from 'Santa'. Looks familiar ;o)

Vegan loot!!!!
We also had the home ed xmas party last week. So really busy couple of weeks. More treats coming up this week, including visits from friends and a lovely day planned at Emily's on Friday for lots of Pagany/Yule activities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Great pictures! Romy looks like she really enjoyed her drama performance - brilliant stuff :-)) And more vegan chocolate coins, lol. Clever Santa, finding those. See you Friday! xx

2:36 PM  
Blogger R & T's Daddy said...

I am soooo proud of you Roo, you did fantastically at your play..

Love you baby xxxxxxxxx

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home